Yesterday I encouraged you to make a resolution for the New Year. Today I want to share some not so serious resolutions I found on the Internet. If you’re like me, you can probably even think of some people you know who should make some of these.
- Start washing my hands after I use the restroom.
- Stop drinking orange juice after I brush my teeth.
- Stop licking frozen flagpoles.
- Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks.
- Watch more cute and cuddly kitten videos on You Tube.
- Start using Facebook for something other than Farmville.
- Avoid fingertip soreness by learning to play “Rock Band” instead of a real guitar.
- Stop buttering my doughnuts.
- Eat more fruit…roll ups.
- 10. Quit walking off with people’s pens.
Add your own to the list. I’m sure you’ve heard some good ones!