- 10. Provide genealogy help centers.
- 9. Access the online resources from the comfort of your home. Use the online catalog, reserve materials, and complete research by accessing one of the dozens of databases.
- 8. freegal provides more than a million songs that can be added to your music library at the rate of three songs a week
- 7. eAudio with One Click Digital
- 6. Special events offered for children, teens, and adults. Check the here for the calendar.
- 5. eBooks can be downloaded using Freading, Open Library, OverDrive and Project Gutenberg (more than a million titles)
- 4. Collection contains more than 549, 000 volumes.
- 3. Zinio lets you download over 100 electronic editions of popular magazines.
- 2. Open 7 days a week.
- 1. Best of all – it’s free!
And as a bonus, the building is decorated with mosaics illustrating the Dewey Decimal classifications as well as what makes Marion County special.
Not in Marion County? Make your own Top 10 List based on the resources available in your public library.