10. No pressures of decorating or gift giving.
9. Watching football games – even when I cheer for more losers than winners.
8. Dessert – pumpkin pie, cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie brownies, Rice Krispy treats, apple pie, cherry pie, lemon meringue pie.
7. Staying in town and avoiding traffic or airport congestion.
6. Playing games and winning (for a change) and playing some new games as well.
5. Traditional Thanksgiving Friday dinner – ham, potato casserole, field peas, stewed apples.
4. Traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner – turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, dumplings, green beans, cranberries, fruit salad.
3. Eating on the deck enjoying perfect fall weather in Florida.
2. Spending time with my brother’s family, sister’s family and parents.
1. Three days with my husband and all three daughters and the men they care about (and this year two dogs as well).